On Tue, 03 Mar 2015 09:36:11 -0300, Robert Schmelzer <rob...@schmelzer.cc> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

we built a prototype based on your suggestions. The main idea would work - but there is one main issue we are not able to address:

Event propagation - if the component fires a request it will be propagated to its "dummy" page where the component is hosted and we cannot attach listeneres on it.

Actually, there is. Take a look at how the Form component and the form field components (TextField, etc) work. They use the Environment to pass Form information about events to be triggered when the form is submitted. This also avoid the use of @Persist.

So it seems that we have to take a closer look on where to buy cheap RAM ;-).

Not yet. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br