Hi Tapestry sect,

The state of Tapestry now is very bad, as Howard and all the other commiters
have abandoned it. Tapestry is now a sinking ship, and Mr Ship himself has
abandoned this sinking ship.
Over the years, I have been predicting the fall of Tapestry. Because I saw
early on that the framework is seriously flawed, techically, and therefore
would die.  Finally those days are now numbered. Some listened and left to
better frameworks like Wicket. Even Howard used Wicket many times on his
clients projects. Others didn't. And I really feel sorry for them.
The ship is sinking fast. And the founder himself, the wildly bearded Mr. Ship,
has ran off board. My advice to you all is quit now before the ship drowns.
Migrate to Wicket or AngularJS. Even Thiago has secretly abandoned Tapestry.
Quit this Tapestry sect NOW!