From: Lance Java [mailto:lance.j...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 14:10
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Making a grid's checkbox column preserve its checked state across
pages

If you want the values serverside, you'll need to POST the form when changing
pages. You might find this difficult to achieve as paging is currently done as
a GET request.

The simplest solution would be to add a change event listener clientside and
store the values on the client until the form is submitted / saved. You might
use a hidden text field for this.