The best way is to keep a data structure seperated from your grid and this
be used as index of checked and unchecked lines,assuming each line is
identified uniquely. Updating grid upfate your structure and reverse on
page flips.
Στις 19 Φεβ 2016 15:41, ο χρήστης "Davide Vecchi" <d...@amc.dk> έγραψε: