Hi guys,
I embedded the ApplicationSubmitForm (component) in my Page. If it is
successfully validated, the onSuccessFromNewApplicationForm method is
called:

private Set<FormSubmitObserver> observers;

  @CommitAfter
  public void onSuccessFromNewApplicationForm() {

    Application application = new Application();
    application.setStatus(/* some value */);
    application.setRegistrationDate(new Date());

    notifyObservers(application, true);
  }

One of the observers - there is a field *observers*, which is a set - sends
an event to the mailing server. In 99% cases it works fine, but sometimes
the second application (on the different server), while checking if an
application indicated by the given id exists, does not find the record.
There is nothing like that in the database yet.

It looks that the above module is badly designed. It does not matter that
there is the CommitAfter annotation, if I call the methods which assume
that everything is commited from within the commiting method.

Am I right?