On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:33:13 -0300, g kuczera <gkucz...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will try tomorrow the HibernateSessionManager.commit. But what do you
think, guys, about Hibernate Interceptor? It has something similar to what Kalle mentioned, afterTransactionCompletion
and beforeTransactionCompletion. Have you ever used it with Tapestry?

The company I work uses it with Tapestry for some low-level stuff (mostly setting modified date properties automatically and similar stuff). But I think a JPA hook would be a better choice. The Interceptor hooks happen for *all* the transactions in your SessionFactory, and JPA hooks are more fine-grained.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br