Should be within a method with @AfterRender, in order to evaluate always the calls ?

Thanks and regards,
Dimitris

On 2016-03-10 15:15, Barry Books wrote:
I think you could override the service RequestSecurityManager and make it
do whatever you want.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016, h3ph3st0s <h3ph3s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I built a small tapestry page under jboss. I read that in order to apply
SSL I had to either put @Secure annotation or configure with
configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");

Everything is ok with that, but my issue how can I make this to be
reconfigured each time depending the url if it has "http" or "https" and
without restarting application server.

The request is that the application should be accessed with or without
SSL. Jboss is configured ok. But I am stack with this hardcoded "true".

Can I override it ?
Is there any other workaround ?

Just for clarification I wanted something like that ( depending on the url
) :
String jbossDir= System.getProperty("jboss.server.base.dir");
         System.out.println(jbossDir);
         Properties appProp = new Properties();
         try {
             appProp.load(new BufferedInputStream(new
FileInputStream(String.format("%s/app.properties", jbossDir ) )));
             String ssl = appProp.getProperty("SSL");
             if ( ssl !=null ) {
                 ssl = ssl.toLowerCase().trim();
             }
*configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, ssl);*
         } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
             configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");
             e.printStackTrace();
         } catch (IOException e) {
             configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");
             e.printStackTrace();
         }*
**
*