> Why? Just curious. :)

Well, that brings me to my problem. What I'm really after is
Tapestry's ordered configuration and its chain builder service, so I
thought I may as well use IOC since I don't think I can split them. Or
let me ask my question differently. Is Tapestry registry, chain
builder and ordered configuration in all in the core module? And if
so, can I just bring in the core module to use it?

My use case is a set of distributed plugins and chain of
responsibility executing them within the engine of my project. I tried
apache commons chain but it lacks several features that Tapestry's
ordered list of chain commands.

So in short, after reading:
https://tapestry.apache.org/chainbuilder-service.html sounds like it's
exactly what I need. If I bring in only tapestry core jar, will I get
this? And if I need Tapestry IOC as well, I would happily replace my
CDI with IOC.

Adam