Maybe this is a good time to discuss how well with some of Tapestry's concepts
could translate into a modern approach. There is a bunch of component oriented
frontend frameworks could be a base for a good isomorphic Java framework? I've
dabbled with Aurelia and really like it

On Friday, November 25, 2016 Jon W <williams.jonat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, by all means enjoys the Turkey gorge. Enjoy it well, could quite
likely be your last.