whoops, idiots at google fucked this wonderful gratis content. oh my gawd,
people will be going home for the fokkin turkeys with the rest of the
bumpkins and they won't have any good jokes to tell...

Just in case Howard has the nerve to come around here. I got some karaoke
for you...

Call the cops, call the cops
Got mad motherfucking marijuana crops
Got lime trees and lemon trees
Got 20 dirty bitches down on their knees
Water, water, H2O
No big screens, no HBO
Tomato, tomato, potato, potato
These hoes just won the fat boy lotto
Hef, please let me use your grotto, hefty bitches is my motto
If you get on top, hooker, I think you might break my throttle
I'll knock your head off, you softer than a bitch's skin
You stupid bitches cannot win, fuck your wifey in the face
And then I'll take your next of kin, Rin Tin Tin, I'll stick a dildo
In your fucking fish food, which dude's fish food
A rich dude's fish food, I got an iPad
IMac body and your mama sucks my dick when she's high on mollies...Mollies