Hi Basile,

Thanks for replying.  Yes, I'd discovered Tynamo, but wondered whether it
might be overkill given that I'd already inherited authentication code
from the Tapestry Hotel demo app.

It wasn't clear on the Tynamo site how Tynamo acquires permissions from my
(attached) 'role' table.  And if I have to write code to do this, then why
I need Tynamo rather than just creating a method in my user entity class
along the lines of...

  if(currentUser.isPermitted("company:create")){

    //Show create company button

  }
  else{

    //Grey out or hide create company button

  }

Regards,

Chris.