On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Erich Gormann <e.gorm...@gormann.de>
wrote:

> Hello all,

Hi!

> another question about Tapestry 5.4.x:
>
> I'm a little confused about some new configuration possibilities in
> Tapestry 5.4.x. There is the new "module-path-prefix" entry.

This is about a prefix for the whole application, not just one component
library, so you can have your Tapestry application root URL at /xxx, for
example, instead of /.

> My question: I have a number of different Tapestry application modules
> bundled in jars and I want to navigate between their pages.

To be pedantic, you have component libraries, not application modules. And
nothing related to component libraries changes.

--
Thiago