Hi Cezary,

thanks a lot, yes it works now again, I was just confused and overwelmed by the Tapestry migration...

Regards, Erich

Am 19.03.2018 20:08, schrieb Cezary Biernacki:
Hi Erich,
I have a similar Tapestry 5.4 application with multiple modules in
different JARs. The application contributes LibraryMappings to
ComponentClassResolver, to tell Tapestry what are roots for module
packages, e.g.:

     @Contribute(ComponentClassResolver.class)
     public static void addMappings(Configuration<LibraryMapping>
configuration) {
         configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("usermgmt",
"com.example.usermgmt"));
         configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("merchantmgmt",
"com.example.merchantmgmt"));
     }

So you can put page "CreateUser" in com.example.usermgmt and ViewMerchant
in com.example.merchantmgmt (it is secondary that they are in different
JARs). Alternatively if your applications' root package for Tapestry is
e.g. "com.example.app", you can just split pages in subpackages
com.example.app.pages.usermgmt and  com.example.app.pages.merchantmgmt, it
should not matter whether packages are in the same or different JARs
(though I have not tested that).

Best regards,
Cezary