Thanks for your replay but actually I scanned all the links and I couldn't
find an answer for my issue... Let me explain it in more details ..in the
.tml code I have this line
and in the javascript code, there is a function that calculates the "name"
for this element and another that creates a link containing the name of
this element to be displayed as a link.

function appendIriLabel(element, name, iri) {
var tag;
if (iri) {
tag = element.append("a")
.attr("href", iri)
.attr("title", iri)
.attr("target", "_blank");
} else {
tag = element.append("span");
}
tag.text(name);
}

and what I need is to pass the string variable "name" from the client side
javascriptcode, to the java code in order to use it in the server side
functions.
How to make this?

Hope I could illustrate my problem well ...

--

*Marwa Hussein M. TA @ Information Systems Department Faculty of Computers
& Information Assuit University*