On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 6:55 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 10:37 PM Mats Andersson <mats.anders...@ronsoft.se
> >
> wrote:
>

> It wouldn't be for that purpose. It would be for applications that what the
> Tapestry RequestFilter/Dispatcher goodies but not the templating engine.
> REST endpoints would fall into that category. If we do that, we could have
> a smaller dependency, JAR size and memory usage (even though Tapestry is
> very good at not initializing stuff until it's actually used) for that
> applications.

Actually, my current project just started using ktor. They offer freemarker
as the template engine. I've been spoiled with all the tapestry page magic,
so i wondered if I could use tapestry page on top of ktor. Maybe it isn't a
wonder after all. 😊

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis