Is there any new(ish) word on Tapestry 5.5 or any other release that will run under Java 9, 10, and maybe 11?

Thanks!

On 10/8/2018 12:54 PM, Bob Harner wrote:
Yes. The unreleased 5.5 version passses all tests with the Java 9+
compatible version of ASM (which was the obstacle for running Tapestry 5.4
under Java 9+) and should be usable for Java 9 and 10 now (once released),
although it hasn't been tested enough by others. I haven't checked it with
Java 11 yet. The Tapestry nightly snapshot process is broken currently, and
that's the principal obstacle to the 5.5 release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/TAP5-2588

My weekends have been occupied by other projects the last few weeks but I
hope to get back on it next weekend.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018, 9:49 AM gard sæbø <gard.sae...@yahoo.com.invalid>