Hi Charles,

Current state of the master branch should run just fine on Java 11; there's
no release you can download though.

We should probably start a vote on another Tapestry 5.5-beta soon to
release current state of the master branch,
and maybe make a first 5.5.0 release right after we get some feedback from
community.