Hello!

I recently started working for a company and am looking into what it will
take to upgrade our web application from Tapestry version 3.0.1 to
something a bit more...modern. I've read a bunch of the upgrade docs (both
older and new) and am wondering...are we better off if we do an
intermediate upgrade to 4.0.x first, then move to 5, or should we just go
straight to 5.x?

IF we go to 5.x, is there any reason to start at 5.1...or should we just go
straight to 5.7? I realize that there's a bunch of 3rd party libraries you
don't know about, but I can handle determining what the need is there. I
just get the feeling that the stop at 4.0.x is a moot point, and that we've
got our work cut out for us.

Thank you in advance for your help!

-Chris