Cheers. I think I wanted to know how and if there was
a good way of incororating mulitpart response into a
framewrok like struts?

Let's say I have a page with a number of src tags
embeded in it, and I don't want the browser to have to
pull in each image individually, how could I write
them all out to a single response and still stay
within a tidy framework like Struts?