Yes, that was the problem.
The PermSpace was Full, the we get an OutOfMemoryError.
Thanks to you.

-- anna

BTW: Does someone know a good source about the content
  of the permspace. I read the sun-document, but there are only
  a few line about class and method-objects. In another place
  I read about internalized Strings, which will be held in that
  area.