[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Mark,

I have tested the following combination and it works quite happily:
Win XP SP2, fully patched
Apache 2.0.54
mod_jk 1.2.14
TC5.5.HEAD
Firefox client and IE6 client

Have you tested your config with an swf file?  I've got a pretty similar
setup, and everything else works fine.

Yes, and it was fine.
Another thing to check is can you access the swf file on XP if you
connect directly to Tomcat?

Yep, checked that, and it works fine.  Just not if I go through load
balancer.

I've also tried it with a regular flash file (non-Laszlo) and it starts to
load and then can't seem to complete.

Anything interesting in the headers? The are plugins for IE and Firefox or you can just use telnet.

Mark