Hi Terry Allen,

   To find out which version of java you are using, type command "java -version"
in your terminal. It will give you version information. Now Tomcat 5.5.9
recommends that you use JRE 1.5 instead of JRE 1.4. There are some ways by which
you can use JRE 1.4 and Tomcat 5.5.x together. But why not use 1.5 for good
extra
features.
   I don't know much about iTools. Since it is not free and I don't have OS X
machine right now, I can not able to guide you in that case. What you can do is
find out the version of java. If it is 1.5.x, then try to download Tomcat 5.5.9
from the website and try to run it separate from iTools so that we can able to
confirm whether the issue persists with standalone installation or not. If you
need help in that case, let us know or search on forum you will find answers.
   If you want to install JRE/J2SE 1.5, you can use "Software update" or you can
download separately from Apple website. Now before (4-5 months before) when JRE
1.5 was new, if you want to use JRE 1.5, you specifically have to activate it by
going to 1.5 control panel. (you can find all java control panel on
Utilities->Java). I don't know what is the situation right now. But just confirm
the version first before you download the Tomcat.

   I hope this will help you get going. Let us know if you have more troubles.

Regards,