Aydin,

I do not have reference for any such documentation. However in the past I
have been bit badly a number of times trying to move a web application from
Windows to Linux. The other way around works much more reliable.

The two issues that resolved my problem always ended up being:

1) Case sensitivity of file names. Windows will treat "/myApp" the same as
"/myapp" the same - so if you have been inconsistent in how you referred to
a file/path name this could be an issue with a "servlet not found" problem.

2) Line endings of text files - in SOME situations. Sometimes it does not
seem to matter, but to be sure I would recomment either running the
"dos2unix" utility against all of your text files (XML, JSP, HTML, etc) or
you can use the equivalent Ant task in your build process, something like:
        <fixcrlf srcdir="src-gen/web/WEB-INF/classes"
                      includes="ApplicationResources_handCoded.properties"
                    eol="lf"
                    eof="remove"/>

Hope this helps -Richard