Rhino wrote:

> 1. What are the major differences between the 5.0.x stream and the 5.5.x
> stream?

The only one I really care about is 5.5 is perceptibly faster :-)

> 2. Are 5.5.12 and 5.0.28 both fairly stable and robust?

I'm running several production sites on 5.5.9, no problems.

> 3. Do I need to download/install all of the different "bundles" for each
> version...

Core (and manager, if you use it) are all you need, if you're
running Java 1.5.

> 4. ...Eclipse?...

Sorry, can't say -- not an Eclipse user.

FWIW!
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.