From: Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:41 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Cc: mukesh
Subject: Re: JSP on apache

Mukesh,

I would use tomcat with Apache to accomplish this...

Or jetty.

the links are below:

To integrate the Tomcat server processes with the Apache HTTP server
we need the mod_jk module, which implements the interface between
Tomcat and Apache, combined with some small steps to configure Apache
and Tomcat to our needs.

found here :
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html

Jetty Rox:  its raw baby!! But it roCKS