I'd given that a try and compiled the sources (I coulddn't figure out where to get mod_jk.so from in the binaries). When I restart Apache with the LoadModule
statement I get,

Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so: undefined symbol: ap_null_cleanup

hence I'd decided to focus on mod_jk2 which I do have working.

Mladen Turk wrote:

Robert Palmer wrote:

Could somebody help with a question about how to configure workers2.properties. I have domains www.domain1.com and www.domain2.com.

I would suggest that you use mod_jk instead mod_jk2.
mod_jk2 is deprecated and there was no active support
or development for almost two years.

Regards,
Mladen.