To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:25 AM
Subject: Problem with mod_jk Connector

Hello,

I have a Solaris server where I use Apache and Tomcat and I connect them
using mod_jk.  So far I was using mod_jk 1.2.5 and all requests to Apache
were forwarded to Tomcat.  Then, I needed to host some things under Apache
(basically web statistics software, webmail, etc.).  So I thought of using
JkUnmount to do this.

JkUnmoun is not supported from mod_jk 1.2.5 so I installed the latest
version 1.2.15.  Now JkUnmount works but I have another problem.

If a url which is meant to be sent to Tomcat contains URL parameters, e.g.
something like ...../hotelDetails.jsp?hotelCode=AMY, then the request is not
forwarded from Apache/Mod_jk.

I checked everywhere for solutions to this but could not find any.

Your help willl be much appreciated.

Rgds,
Michael