Hi Martin,

Below is the extract from my httpd.conf:
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk-1.2.15-solaris8-sparc-apache-1.3.33.so
JkWorkersFile /usr/local/etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /usr/local/etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel error
JkMount /* ajp13

The idea is that all requests (jsp, servlets, images, etc.) are forwarded
from Apache to Tomcat and this works fine with mod_jk version 1.2.5.  When I
upgraded to 1.2.15 though the forwards still work but only if there are no
URL parameters.  This is what I cannot understand: if there are URL
parameters then it looks as if Apache tried to serve the request instead of
forwarding to Tomcat.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Michael