Look at the connectors you have enabled in server.xml. All those should be included. The shutdown port does not need to be included since it binds to localhost.

-- David

Sebastian Funk wrote:

Hi,

I've run a Tomcat-server and it worked fine. Now I've installed "iptables" and I'm getting some trouble. Wich port do I have to open for tomcat? Only the 8080 doesn't seem to be enough. What else?

Best Regards,
Sebastian Funk