Hi andy!

As in the HOW-TO described you need two tables, one
table 'users' that holds the username and the password,
and one table that holds the username and the roles
the user is given (it is a mapping from users to roles).
My database has also two tables, but the first table holds
username, password AND roles, and the second table only is
a collection of role names, assigned with an id. So
my tables look like this:

table users

username(login) | password      | roleid
peter                   | secret        | 0
andy                    | terces        | 1

table roles

id      | rolename
0       | admin
1       | someuser

I tried several combinations of tables/columnnames in my
realm config, but none worked.

Thanks

Peter