Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
Is it possible to make a data-source without admin console ?
I mean by defining the data-source in web.xml or in Context.xml (i think i read somewhere that we could put context.xml into meta-inf folder and it will act like Context definition in admin console).

is it mandatory that Tomcat shared library folder contain my database jdbc driver to have data-source ? I mean can we bundle , our JDBC driver inside war file and define the data-source in war file too ?