Hi all,

I just upgraded our Tomcat installation on our dev box to 5.5.12 and I am
seeing very strange results. Certain files are sent by Tomcat with a large hole
in the middle. In the response header, it does report the size (Content-Length)
correctly, but when transferring the file itself, it skips a portion somewhere
in the middle. I am seeing this behaviour consistently with at least 2 files. I
have a packet dump of the whole transaction that I can provide if needed.

Here is my environment:

OS: SUSE 9.3
Tomcat: 5.5.12
JRE: J2SE5 1.5.0_06

Let me know if any more information is required.

Thanks a lot.
--
Nadeem Hasan
ATLAS - Equity IT