From: Christian Stalp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 9:21 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: forwarding JDOM-Objects

Hello again,
now I have another question. I want to forward a JDOM-object from one
servlet to another in the same servlet-container. I thought I write this

JDOM to a string, transfer it and unpack it at the other side.

BUT I cannot find a way to extract a JDOM from a String delivered by a
HttpServletRequest.
I tried it this way:
String mystring = req.getParameter("Objekt");
        Document mydoc = mystring.?  <- no method found
I thought there was a method anyway. What can I do here?

Thank you and...

Gruss Christian