I tried TomCat 4.1 and 5.* .I tried too a version without installer, that
you have to go to dos prompt and type startup.bat in bin directory I guess
it is 5.0.28 or something.
I'm sorry but I'm a dummy in tomcat, what are you meaning when you said
"What does the log say?"Thanks

--
Obrigado.
          Patricio.