Peter, Thanks This is great! I am not sure of the policy but if you don't mind
me asking, is there anyway to add this functionality to earlier releases of
Tomca such as 5.5.x, 5.0x, or 4.x?

 Again Thank you , this is great.

 - andy

Peter Rossbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: OK, this is a very useful information
and I add this
to this information to the Server mbean. The fix included at 5.5.16.

Thanks
peter