andy gordon wrote:
> Peter, Thanks This is great! I am not sure of the policy but if you don't
> mind me asking, is there anyway to add this functionality to earlier releases
> of Tomca such as 5.5.x, 5.0x, or 4.x?
5.5.x - As Peter said, it will be in 5.5.16 onwards. We don't issue
individual patches for previous releases on a branch, we do a new
release for that branch.

5.0.x - Unlikely. This branch has been pretty much dormant since 5.5.x
went stable.

4.1.x - I'll take a look at porting the patch. If it is easy, then
I'll do it. No time-scale as yet for a 4.1.32 release but I do intend
to do one once I clear up the last few remaining 4.1.x bugs.

Mark