Hi,
I need to restrict access to my webapp to some IP adresses on a per-domain name
basis. In our tomcat server we are using an <Alias/> element to serve both
domains from same host as the following config shows:

<Host name="www.mydomain.com"  ...... >
        <Alias>www-i.mydomain.com</Alias>
        <Context path="" docBase="" debug="0" ..... />
</Host>

Is it possible to use a RemoteAddrValve for each domain, each which different IP
address sets? Using RemoteAddrValve as <Host/> subelement won't work, as will
apply to both, any suggestions?

Thanks,
--p