Thank you very much!!!

I checked it and I see the following: (now, when I know what I know)
webapps/ROOT  --  the default page, which is displayed after installation

when I replace _this_ web application (using one of the three procedures above)
I will override this default application.

I will test it!

Thank you very much!

PETR