From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tino Schöllhorn
Subject: Multiple Tomcat-Instances problem

But now I noticed that those 2 instances are using the same classes and the same classpath,
which they should'nt.

A couple of questions:

1) What do you mean by "classpath"?  An application (context) under Tomcat does
not use a classpath in the typical Java sense.

2) What is the evidence for your observation that the same classes are being
loaded under both Tomcat instances?

Tomcat 1 is working normally. But Tomcat 2 is using the same classes and libraries as Tomcat 1 in a context which is named
"kos" respectively.

Does this app have a <Context> element somewhere with an explicit docBase
attribute?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.