Hi,

I'm new to this list so please point me to the right address if this is off-topic here. Thanks.

I got a question concerning the ajp13 connector (I run Apache 2.0.54 and Tomcat 5.0 with mod_jk2).

I want requests to (Apache) http://server/edu/fedora/search* to be mapped to (Tomcat) http://anotherserver:8082/fedora/search.

I already defined a mapping in my configuration, but my problem is that the requests get forwarded to http://another:8082/_edu_/fedora/search and produce a "...not found..." error in Tomcat.

=> My question is: How can I get rid of the "edu"?

I also attached my apache configuration snippet and my workers2.properties.

Many thanks in advance
Didi

workers2.properties:
#
# workers.properties
# by didi, 2006-01-19

[config:]
file=/etc/apache2/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=0

# Alternate file logger
[logger.file:0]
level=DEBUG
file=/var/log/apache2/jk2.log

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers

file=/var/log/apache2/jk2.shm
size=1000000
debug=0
disabled=0

[lb:loadbalancer]
info=Fake loadbalancer fuer Tomcat gams connector
debug = 0

[lb:loadbalancer2]
info=Fake loadbalancer fuer Tomcat edu connector
debug = 0

[channel.socket:143.50.30.45:8009]
info=Fedora Gams Tomcat instance
debug = 1