> From: Hans Sowa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: From Java to C#, ASP.NET [Off Topic]
>
> I want to mentioned that it is not important which API is
> used from JAVA to say that your application is a J2EE
> application or not. The only two thinks which count are
> 1) it is written in java (of course) and 2) it is a
> distributed application.

???? That doesn't jibe with any use of the term "distributable" that I'm
familiar with; perhaps you're using it in an unusual sense?

J2EE is a large defined set of APIs and behaviors, so I think it is, in
fact, the use of those APIs that determines whether or not a given
application is J2EE-based or not.  The question is somewhat moot, since
it's difficult not to use J2EE in some fashion in anything but trivial
applications.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.