do u changed ur web.xml also

the code is ok it should work.but u hav to check all the other files
also like web.xml
from the older web.xml file it was written that the servlet class is
Downloadfiles
but u hav to change it to
       com.deepa.servlet.Downloadfiles
if all these things are working, ur code should work
but if still it's not working try to setup another tomcat that will be
time saving.as u are having the code files with u.u can easily
recreate another hierarchy of ur code on the newly setup tomcat.If u
are having much time u can try reconfiguring everything
regards
     vineesh