On Today at 12:25am, LW=>Legolas Woodland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LW> thank you for reading my post
LW>
LW> is there any application that help monitor an application server when it is
LW> working ?
LW> for example , total active sessions , Connections , ... i need this
LW> application to monitor my tomcat and sun application server , but if
LW> there is no application that help monitor both of them , then i will
LW> be happy to monitor at least one of them (TOMCAT)

Hi Legolas,

I use my own homegrown scripts to capture the output from
/manager/status?XML=true and then feed it into an RRD graphing system.
The downside is that you will have a bit of a learning curve when trying
to setup RRD for the first time.

You can see my live stats at:
http://haroon.sis.utoronto.ca/perl/rrd.cgi/tomcat_stats/

The scripts are available at: