DEEPA M N wrote:

Hi,
  I jus tried this. I created another folder under webapps and the tree
structure is as below.
  Download1--
  --WEB-INF/web.xml
  --WEB-INF/classes/com/deepa/servlet/DownloadFiles.class
  --WEB-INF/lib
Download1 is under webapps folder. But after trying this too i am getting the same error. The web.xml is shown below.

Since your application appears rather simple, perhaps you can use the webapps/servlet-examples (or /jsp-examples) web apps provided by TC by default as a base for your work. (Make sure those are working on your TC instance first.) You can also look at the web.xml files in those two webapps for guidance.

Glen