From: Mir Kasim Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 5:17 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Help me

I am getting following error

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.commons.fileupload.DiskFileUpload resolves to a package

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileItem
resolves to a package

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
DiskFileUpload cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
DiskFileUpload cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
FileItem cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
FileItem cannot be resolved to a type
WHEN I AM COMPILING THE A JSP FILE(REQESTING THE JSP FILE THROUGH
BROWSER)
IN JSP I IMPORTED FOLLOWINGS
<%@ page import="org.apache.commons.fileupload.DiskFileUpload"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileItem"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.List"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.Iterator"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.File"%>

sO PLEASE HELP ME TO GET IT WORK.IS THIS ERROR IS DUE TO
CLASS PATH.IF YES THEN PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT PATH I SET FOR IT

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not
necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar
Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.