From: George Sexton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:17 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Session Expires At Every Request (Tomcat5.0.28/Firefox)

You do realize that sessions don't carry over between SSL and non-SSL
request don't you?

You can't have a session ID that carries over from a non-ssl session to an
SSL session because that session ID is compromised (it has been exposed) as
plain text.

As an aside, I looked at your form. You should really use
HttpServletRequest.getLocale() to pick up your user's locale and then
provide date formatting for the user locale.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585