Ok, it seems to work putting the class in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\shared

The servlet now starts up.

\shared is, after reading the docs the general place for classes used by all
apps.

It got me further, sorry to bother you guys so much, this it the idea of my
managers:

"I should turn a java program into a servlet and run it in Tomcat. The idea is
this repeatedly called java program would work more efficiently as a servlet in
Tomcat. The java program stops and starts the Virtual Machine all the time, a
servlet in Tomcat should not.

The Java program is written with JDK 1.42 hence I believe I should use Tomcat
4.1"

Has big priority since the performance of our Intranet site is so low it going
to all kinds of political high ohmens here. So I am under pressure to do this
fast, and try to read the docs real quickly, but I do not always succeed.

So my apoligies. But any help appreciated.