Yes I'm using version 5.5.15. What I have in the server.xml file is what is advised in the Tomcat set up pages. So would it make any difference removing one of these or as it's ignored does it not matter?

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: JNDI Datasource Problem

Since you have <WatchedResources />, this suggests you are using some version of 5.5. In this case, the <ResourceParams /> is ignored (you set them as attributes on the <Resource /> tag).

"Mark Whitby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I've done that and I now get the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver"

This is what I have in my context.xml file:

<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->
<Context>

   <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->

<!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->
   <!--
   <Manager pathname="" />
   -->

<ResourceLink
           name="jdbc/TestDB"
           global="jdbc/TestDB"
           type="javax.sql.DataSource" auth="Container" />

</Context>

Any further suggestions?

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Parsons Technical Services" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>