Hi Guys,

First of all thanks for your assistance so far.  I played a lot trying to
remove the response.setHeader() and leaving meta tags only in my code, then,
removing meta-tags and leaving response.setHeader(), I tried all possible
combinations of meta tags,etc.

What I ended up and thought of letting you know is that the problem was
caused by using response.setHeader().  By removing these statement and
leaving the relevant Cache-control, Expires and Pragma meta-tags in the
code, all works fine.

It is indeed very strange to notice this, it should not really make any
difference and cause problems to FireFox specifically.

Once more thanks for your support.

Michael