To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:20 PM
Subject: RE: Image files accesable for a servlet in Tomcat, but they were accesible in Java standalone program

Hey thanks! That's it

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Paul Hamer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 22 februari 2006 17:19
Aan: 'Tomcat Users List'
Onderwerp: RE: Image files accesable for a servlet in Tomcat, but they
were accesible in Java standalone program

Hi Marc,

Are you running Tomcat on a "headless" machine, in other words, on a machine
that does not have any graphics drivers installed? This is the case for many
SSH-only Linux servers, like mine.

If so, then specify

-Djava.awt.headless=true

as a parameter to Tomcat.